We are ZoomMail Limited (“ZoomMail”), C5 Apollo Court, Neptune Park, Plymouth, PL4 0SJ (registered in England and Wales under company number 11132869 and VAT number GB 285 632 576).
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, Company Name or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
We have implemented the following:
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to analyse customer journeys and improve our site.
Email Communication from ZoomMail
In this senario, for the purposes of data protection law, we are the "data controller".
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
Within our email communications, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the identifiable name of our business.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the "unsubscribe" link in the email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Email Communication from ZoomMail's customers
ZoomMail customers use the ZoomMail service to send email or marketing communication. In this senario, we will have acted as the data processor. You can unsubscribe using the "unsubscribe" link in the email.
Should you want to know how and why your personal information is being used you should contact the ZoomMail customer who sent the email for details. If you wish to exercise your rights as an individual in relation to your personal data you should contact the ZoomMail customer who sent the email.
To assist ZoomMail customers with their email marketing, we unsubscribe recipient's email addresses, from customer's account and hold this information while the ZoomMail customer continues their subscription to ZoomMail. We may store this data for up to a year after the customer's subscription has ended for purposes of compliance.
The ZoomMail service helps companies send email campaigns within the legal framework of the General Data Protection Regulations.
If you have a received an email from the ZoomMail system that was sent by one of our customers and you believe is spam or in violation of our terms & conditions, please contact our abuse team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
C5 Apollo Court
+44 1752 393 325
Last Edited on 2022-01-27